Check Out The Year Of You Scholarship
Apply for our needs-based scholarship and make this the Year of You.*
- *Up to $7,500 awarded annually
Committed to Supporting You — All Year Long
National University is committed to supporting you all the way through your chosen program. The cost of school should never be a barrier to education, so we created the Year of You scholarship specifically to remove financial barriers to earning a quality college degree for high-need students in underserved populations.
How It Works
The Year of You is a needs-based scholarship that offers up to $7,500 annually, for qualified students who may not be able to afford a college degree any other way. Apply today if you’re:
- A first-generation student seeking the American dream
- Living in an underserved community without access to educational opportunities
- An enlisted servicemember looking to maximize your education benefit
- A degree holder hoping to advance your education without Title IV funding
National University’s Year of You is designed to support you on your educational journey. Whether it’s financial, academic, career, family, or emotional health, we’re here for you, all the way. That’s Whole Human education. That’s NU.
Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2023.
For complete terms and conditions, please click here.
Why Choose National University?
- Veteran-founded nonprofit
- 4- and 8-week courses with monthly start dates
- Yellow Ribbon school
- Online courses to help you balance work, family, and school
- 200K alumni worldwide
Unlocking Barriers to Education
NU believes in offering equitable access to the pursuit of a high-quality college degree.
Education Designed for Your Life
Take one 4- or 8-week course at a time – online or on-site. Start any time with year-round enrollment.
Supporting the Whole You
Our holistic approach to your well-being empowers you to turn your passion into possibilities.